Websites for Churches
Setting up a website for the first time, or replacing a website that is outdated, can seem a daunting prospect. Church Site helps churches get started with a simple design at a price they can afford, and is ideal for churches looking to set up a website for the first time. We look after the technical side for you so all you need to do is provide the information.
- A clean, modern look to websites.
- Mobile- and tablet-friendly.
- Simplicity for churches that do not wish to maintain their own site, and flexibility for those who want it, with the ability to change that option at any point.
- Secure access using https:// which is becoming increasingly important as web browsers start to issue warnings about insecure sites.
- Web hosting and domain name maintenance taken care of.
- Email addresses encoded automatically to reduce spam.
- No advertising or sponsorship on your website.
- Technical support (by email) included.
You can find a lot more information on the website features Church Site offers on our service details page.
Should you create your own website or should you enlist the help of a website service? There are many things to consider and this is not the only service available, so we offer what we hope is unbiased advice on the different routes you could take on our Website Advice page.